I’m going to spend some cold nights sketching out some changes to the garden.
- easy to maintain
- looks good in each season
- make the most of a small space
- a wild field, no boxes and labels!
- learn the fancy, exotic lingo of a botanist
- plant something edible and tasty
First, I’ll be looking through these books for tips and ideas.
- Grasses: Versatile Partners for Uncommon Garden Design
- The New Low-Maintenance Garden: How to Have a Beautiful, Productive Garden and the Time to Enjoy It (not pictured above)
- The Nonstop Garden: A Step-by-Step Guide to Smart Plant Choices and Four-Season Designs
- Grow Great Grub: Organic Food from Small Spaces
- American Horticultural Society A to Z Encyclopedia of Garden Plants